Available for Illustration and Design Consultation.
Computer Artist-Modeler, Concept Designer, Illustrator, and Storyboard Artist 1988 - 2007 for various clients and companies with experience as follows:
• Designed characters, assorted vehicles, and game-world environments.
• Self tutored on new work platforms & software.
• Provided concept sketches, presentation art, graphics and storyboards.
THEME PARKS • ENTERTAINMENT DESTINATIONS • EXHIBIT SPACES
• Designed vehicles, attractions, and ride interiors & interiors, working as a team member or single consultant.
• Learned to use computers along with various 2D & 3D programs to expedite spatial planing, visual intrusion evaluations, guest traffic pattern studies, and planning guests' points of view within attractions.
• Explored materials, colors, graphics, and lighting options, in cyberspace.
• Provided concept sketches, presentation artwork, and 3D computer renderings & animations.
Details on request.
FILM & TELEVISION
Designer / Senior Consulting Illustrator, Paramount Pictures 1986 - 1988
• Provided designs of all spacecraft for the first season of: "STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION" including the Romulan Warbird and the Starship: ENTERPRISE "D".
• Designed the Enterprise bridge and participated in developing the remaining ship interiors as well as many other featured sets throughout the show's first season.
• Designed props, aliens, off-world settings, guest spacecraft, as well as the show's logotype.
Motion Picture Illustrator & Storyboard Artist, various productions 1979 - 1986
• Provided concept sketches, character designs, pre-production illustrations,graphics and storyboards.
• Designed: a motorcycle, a helicopter, flight suits & other costumes, several 'work station' environments, assorted hand props, numerous sets, robots,creatures, and assorted science fiction space craft.
Notable credits include:
"BATTLESTAR: GALACTICA", "AIRWOLF", "STREETHAWK",
"BACK TO THE FUTURE", "STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE",
& "STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION".